Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mommy Momments: Purple

Purple is associated with nobility and spirituality. It is also considered as the color of royalty. But for my little boy Jeon, he opted to have a purple shirt because his favorite Yum (one of the Jollitown characters) is wearing a purple shirt too.
This is Yum
That's Yum and Jeon
I have my share of purple too! I just bought purple clothes hangers this morning (not on purpose though). I also have a photo of me wearing purple during my cousin's baby shower.

I have mastered the art of multi-tasking blogging while doing the laundry
With my cousins (Asha and Pong)
Just a few MommyLESsons about purple, lighter shade of purple suggests romance and the darker ones suggests riches. If you want to cool down, it is always nice to wear purple in bluer shades. See more of the purple shade on other Mommy Moments entries.


mommy moments

17 comments:

  1. how cute is Yum and Jeon together? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you know many things about purple.

    Enjoyed you share of photos, thanks!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by at my site. You have a lovely blog!I'm your new follower. Marelie from www.cookiedropletsetcbymarelie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely in purple!

    Purple Galore at my page, have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laundry + Blogging (I like!)

    Happy MM! :) Here's my purple entry: http://www.thelifeencounters.com/mommy-moments-purple/

    ============================
    Mars @ The Life Encounters

    ReplyDelete
  6. your son is so cute! i love his purple shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. riches pala ang darker purple,no wonder it is also a royal color.

    MommyMoments:PURPLE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those jollibee huggables are cute...si Jeon din and you three as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have hangers in the same colors too...cute entry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice to meet you Yum and Jeon! and so nice to see picture of you mommy les! ;) so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really nice post mommy! :D happy purple week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. you love purple talaga ate pati hunger purple din hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. good choice for a Jollifriend, Jeon! Mr.Yum is that genius in the gang.

    here's our purple entry http://www.totteringmama.com/2011/03/mommy-moments-purple-less.html

    happy mommy moments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice post...lovely pictures! your boy's handsome! PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. my son like's yum too! nice picture!

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts exactly...