Monday, September 27, 2010

Zombies are back


My three kids and my hubby are crazy about Plants vs. Zombies. Once they started the game; you can't take their concentration off the game (unless of course they start to hear the stop-it-or-else voice from me).  I asked them what is it about the game that they can't leave behind. My hubby answered that the game is more than the zombies eating the brains (eeww! kinda gross me out); it is about strategy. You cannot just plant everywhere; you have to know where to place the plant and what type of plant to use.
Honestly speaking, I have not tried the game yet. I am reluctant to start playing the game; because I may not be able to stop playing. My hands are full all the time and I may not be able to finish other tasks if I start playing this game. I have tons of writing assignments to finish.
So for now, I will just have to bear with occasional screaming from my kids. Also be patient whenever my hubby's attention are on the zombies. At least, this game keep my kids busy which means there are less mess to pick-up because they are busy in front of the computer.

2 comments:

  1. Sharon Bustos Usi nakaka frustrate kc pag di mo matalo talo yung mga zombies...lalo na sa "survival endless" hehehe
    about an hour ago · Like

    ReplyDelete
  2. nakaka frustrate kc pag di mo matalo talo yung mga zombies...lalo na sa "survival endless" hehehe
    about an hour ago

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts exactly...