Thursday, September 16, 2010

Homebased Job

Monday morning, 13th of September my boss Fedhz gave me the good news. She found a full-time home-based writing job for me. When she offered it to me, I agreed without hesitation. I need to help my hubby with our finances. I just couldn't pass on this opportunity.
Since then, my schedule became so hectic. I make sure that all household chores are done before 830 in the morning. Boss is expecting me to be online at that time until 530 in the afternoon. In between my writing job and research, I try to balance by being a mom to my kids. As much as possible I make sure that by the time they are home for lunch, food is prepared.
It's just a matter of time management, and in due time I will get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts exactly...