Friday, September 10, 2010

Kudos to My Little Big Boy

Mommy and Jeon during Nutrition Month
Today we got the periodic report of grades for our little big boy, Jeon Aenied; his daddy and I are so proud of him because he ranked 5th among the 20 students in their class. This is not surprising though, because beauty and brains is in his genes. Do I sound like a stage mom?

Actually, during his first week in school we were very worried that he might not want to continue schooling. He did that the first time we enrolled him; he only spent three days in school at that time. But this time around, he is so eager in going to school. In fact at his age he is so independent, he no longer wants me to stay with him in school.

It is still a couple of months away before the school year ends but his dad and I are confident that he will finish the entire school year this time around. So to our son Jeon Aenied, your dad and I are so proud of you. Keep up the good work son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts exactly...