Sunday, August 22, 2010

An Additional to the Family

My husband's sister-in-law gave birth to a baby girl. This baby girl is an additional to the growing Pangilinan family. Actually, Vienne Ayesha (i am not sure of the spelling) is the first legitimate girl in the family. My husband's siblings are all male, and the first grandchildren were boys as well. So she is the first girl in the Pangilinan family. If only our dear Tatang is still here with us, I am sure he would be very glad to have the unica hija in the family. Unfortunately, he passed away last year. But I know that he is happy on where he is right now. I know that when a family member is lost, we cannot truly replace them; but an additional angel in the family is a very welcoming experience. So to Jayar and Glo, congratulations on your new baby girl. And to our dear baby ganda (as her lola calls her now), welcome to the Pangilinan family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts exactly...