Friday, February 18, 2011

Mommy Moments: Valentine's Day 2011

Since Valentine's Day fell on a Monday, I thought that it will be an ordinary day. We had a pre-valentine celebration February 13, so I was not expecting much on what will happen on the Love Day itself. But when hubby called and told me not to prepare anything for dinner because we will have our special date, I felt delighted.
We had a late dinner date and then we went to a coffee shop (our favorite one) afterwards. I was not able to take pictures of the chocolates hubby gave me. But they were a box of Ferrero (another favorite); my little boy gave a Valentine note to his Dad and gave me a bunch of kisses and hugs.

Overall, Valentine's Day was indeed a very special day for the entire family. I guess what's important is the fact that the kids see how their Dad loves Mommy; so that when they grow up they would know how it is to treat their special someone.


mommy moments

5 comments:

  1. sarap ... haven't greet you pa ata belated happy hearts day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. being with your loves ones is the best way to celebrate the valentine's day.. Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a great celebration to me :D happy mommy moments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww..ang sweet...kami ala kaming date...lol! salamat po sa dalaw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you sis! Our hubbies should be the role model in treating wives so that when our sons got their own family, they know how to treat their partner with love and extra care:)

    visiting you back ..thanks for leaving comments about my Mommy Moments entry:)

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts exactly...