Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TCP Entry: 2010 Movies

Google for the photo
Andy's toys came back to life once again, in the third (and final?) installment of the movie TOY STORY. I can't think of any other 2010 movies, because we rarely watch movies. We just could not miss this movie because we have seen the first two parts. Here is the gist of the story according to Wikipedia:

"Andy is now 17 years old and packing for college, and his toys who have not been played with in years feel forgotten and abandoned. Andy decides to take Woody with him to college and intends to store the other toys in the attic. By accident, Andy's mom throws the other toys away, making them think they are no longer wanted; they escape and decide to climb in a box to be donated to the Sunnyside Daycare. Woody, the only toy who saw what really happened, is forced to follow the others and tries to explain they were thrown out by mistake, but they refuse to listen." 


The toys adventure began and they met a lot of new toys and their new owner too. It was a heart-warming film and surely family would definitely enjoy watching it.





8 comments:

  1. indeed this is a good movie for the whole family. happy TCP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toy Story 3 made me cry, i love this and my kids loved Woody too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my son was laughing the loudest in the cinema, me crying when andy gave his toys to another kid

    hoping you can follow and link up if you haven't yet =)
    online journal
    my soltero baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was a fun movie to watch and a tear-jerker at the same time. i love all toy story movies and my kids, too.

    thanks for dropping by mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we love all TOY STORY movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I had been a Toy Story fan, but for some reason I haven't seen this. I have to watch it..

    http://bloggeriam.info/?p=251#content

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, this is my next favorite movie too! :D

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts exactly...