Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I would like to thank carinamodella for tagging me this Stylish Blogger Award. It is my first ever award as a blogger, I hope to receive more. LOL.

Rules:
Thank and link back the person who gave you this award.

Share 7 things about yourself:
  1. I have three boys for my kids (11, 10 and 4 years old respectively)
  2. Just because I don't talk much, a lot of people assumed that I am dumb (such shallow reasoning huh)
  3. I love to spend time with my family by dining out or watching DVDs with them
  4. Ever since I was young, I am fond of writing my thoughts, feelings and sentiments.
  5. I am a hopeless romantic and I have so much love to give.
  6. I am generous but I hate being forced to give; I know my responsibilities and would not need to be reminded about it.
  7. I value my family more than anything in this world.
Award 15 Bloggers you know:
Fedhz of Homebuddies
Jade of The Pinay Blogger
Mona of wOrkingathOme
Chubskulit of Obstacles and Glories
Mrs. M of TLC
Mama Mia of Online Confessions of SAHM
Mommy Liz of This is My Life
Earth of Earth and I
Anne of Mary Anne's Musings
Dhemz of The Dias Family Spot

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Mommy Les! Will post it soon, mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!
    i would also give you this award, naunahan ako...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @chubskulit: your're welcome :P
    @lee: thank you so much, that's so sweet :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks will post it tambak n ako nitong award came from other bloggers will post it in a few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks mamiLes...I have posted it on my main blog...thanks for sharing...glad to know about you...magka edad pala yung youngest mo kay Akesha....:)

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts exactly...