|thanks to Google for the photo|
Yearly the movie entries of the Metro Manila Film Festival are very much anticipated by the Philippine moviegoers. These movies are shown on Christmas Day that is why most movies are family oriented. Although there are few horror movies on the entries. The movie Shake Rattle and Roll is already on its 12th year; and it is shown every Christmas Day except for the its first offering.
Here is the list of movie entries for the MMFF 2010 :
- Agimat at si Enteng Kabisote (starring Bong Revilla and Vic Sotto)
- Fr. Jejemon (starring Dolphy)
- Ang Tanging Ina nyong Lahat Last na Ito (starring Ai-ai delas Alas)
- Shake Rattle and Roll XII (trilogy starring Carla Avellana)
- Super Inday and the Golden Bibe (starring Marian Rivera)
- Dalaw (starring Kris Aquino)
- Rosario (starring Jennylyn Mercado)
- RPG Metanoia (3D animated film)
Let us support the Philippine movie industry by patronizing all the entries of MMFF 2010.