Sunday, December 12, 2010

Making Money Online

I have been working full time as a content writer, and a part-time virtual assistant. I have never kept track on my earnings, and as I was checking the history payments received in my Paypal account, I was surprised that I have actually earned this much. My salary is paid on a weekly basis and I am quite satisfied with how things are doing.

Aside from my full-time job; I could still get additional work from my boss Fedhz for additional income. According to her, I suit very well the title of VA not as Virtual Assistant but as Very Addict.

How about you, have you tried to work online? If you are in need of a ghost writer and a VA; I can be of service to you. 

7 comments:

  1. I would love to be able to make money online. I've looked for things, but can't seem to find anything legitimate. Congratulations to you on the money you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, congrats for a year working online still my earnings is very very low :( any advice hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @brenda: thanks! i guess i was just lucky to be referred by a friend for the job. i am sure you'll find one soon.

    @workingAthome: thanks! try to register at freelance.com there are a lot of jobs there, maybe you'll find one good client.

    ReplyDelete
  4. as much as i wanted to but i don't have time for an online work. so, i only do blogging. congrats for all the opportunities that's coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried freelancer but i think i don't have the luck but will try it again, thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations dear!More blessings to come!

    btw,I can't find your ec drop box(T_T)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @clarissa: thanks! my ec drop box is below the column that says: Drop a Visit.

    hope you can visit my blog again.

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts exactly...