Tuesday, December 14, 2010

TCP Entry: Santa Claus Movie

I had a hard time deciding on what Santa  movie to post; because I haven't seen any except the movie Santa Clause. As I was checking the net for some photos of my chosen movie; I came across this very old Santa Claus movie entitled Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town. Although I have not seen the movie yet, but I would definitely try to download this movie so me and my kids can watch it. This was made before the 3D animated film came to life.

Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town is a 1970 stop motion TV special and it used models carved from wood this is made by Rankin-Bass. The special was starred by Hollywood actor Fred Astaire who was the voice of S.D. Kluger and he was also the narrator of the stop motion special. The voice of Mickey Rooney was used for Santa Claus / Kris Kringle. The film tells us about the traditions that we have during Christmas and gives us the story of Santa Claus too.



Visit other TCP entries for more Santa Claus movies.



2 comments:

  1. Yeah this is so right for the kids, but you should The search for Santa Paws its a good santa claus movie too and it's new I guess hehehe but what I put in my TCP was not the Santa Paws because I posted the movie last week. Here's my TCP thanks http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2010/12/tcp-26-santa-clause-3the-escape-clause.html

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts exactly...