Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Presents from My Mom

It's been two years since the last I saw my mom, and it's been 12 years since the last time she spent Christmas in the Philippines. She arrived from Italy last Thursday, but she just went to see us yesterday. My kids were all excited on what their Mamita has brought for them. An advanced Christmas present that they got was Wii. Oh my! there were too eager to play with it, that I need to call their attention many times just to lunch.
Her present for me, was a notebook. She knows that my desktop PC is wornout and ready to give up anytime. So she gave me a notebook so I can go on with my blogging and of course do my online work too.
For hubby, she gave hime a home theater system(minus the LCD TV). He was as excited as the kids, and can't wait to set it up. His aim right now is to rearrange the house to accomodate his Christmas present from his Mother-in-law.

Christmas present makes the occasion extra exciting; but what really matters is our presence on the celebration of the occasion. How about you? Have you received any advanced Christmas present yet? Or were you able to give advance Christmas presents to those people you love.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll going to have really a merry merry christmas with your mom :)

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts exactly...