Wednesday, April 27, 2011

GT: Techie Gadget

I am not-so techie Mommy, I am quite unsure what "to die for" gadget to write about. I am quite happy with my netbook, until I accidentally broke its LCD. Now I need to have it replaced, and it would cost me around Php7500 for a LCD replacement. It means that saving a little more amount  would mean I can buy a brand new netbook.

this is the LCD of my Aspireone netbook now
I would like to buy myself a new netbook which means I need to double time on working online to save money. My kids are already complaining that I always use the desktop. I think I would get another Aspireone netbook because I am familiar with it.
I feel guilty to spend money for gadget like this, but I think it is not really a luxury because I use for my work. Maybe on my birthday this coming June, I can buy this one for myself.

Check out other "to die for" gadgets here.

20 comments:

  1. True, buy another one...it's for a great purpose naman...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i almost bought a netbook before because of its cuteness hehe. but i know it is a useful gadget for bloggers especially for those on the go. lightweight yet functional. visiting for GT! have a happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Netbook is a good choice, it's handy and very useful. Here's my GT entry, hope you can check it out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to feel guilty, it's a work essential after all!! happy gt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When necessary why feel guilty ... was here for Gt sis..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool netbook. the portability makes it worthwhile because we can bring it anywhere we go. Hope you get what you want. Mine is up My GT Entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well its not wrong to sometimes make ourselves feel happy sis, we also need to give credits for a job well done, and hopefully you could have that one for your birthday!thanks for the comment...visiting you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww wawa naman ni netbook. sana daming opps sis para mapalitan ng new

    ReplyDelete
  9. you deserved it:) gotta treat ourselves once in a while

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh! i really hope you get it on your birthday..

    mine's HERE by the way..

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a nice present for yourself :) make it an early one though :) you deserve a new netbook :)

    Come and see my dream gadget. Never hesitate to drop by my STREET.

    Happy GT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm back to invite you to come play with us at Messy Go Round Meme and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooohhh! what a wonderful birthday gift. Visualize it, and it's yours :)

    here's my GT entry: http://pepperrific.com/2011/04/gt-a-gorgeous-orange-camera/

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww, so sorry to hear about that sis, but, yeah, i agree with mommy willa, since you use this gadget for work mainly, there is no need to feel guilty about it!go get one:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. go get one! and advance happy birthday!

    Please visit my blogs too..


    MustHaveFood

    Psychotic Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Following you through WBFC11 #14 (asan yung entry mo dito?)

    C5 @ Ohms And Volts

    ReplyDelete
  17. why yes it's an absolute necessity ^^

    and ouch that's super pricey for an LCD. better to buy a new netbook than replace it :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. nyak. di pa pla kita follow. ayan followed na ^^

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts exactly...