Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Public Installation of FreeMasonry


Last January 15, 2011 was the 12th Public Installation of Officers of JASML 333 under the jurisdiction of the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of the Free and Accepted Masons of the Philippines; it was my first time to witness such ceremony since my hubby became a better man. His brethren trusted him with the position of being the lodge secretary. I  was so proud of hubby on how he won the hearts and trust of his fellow FreeMasons.


Hubby and I made it appoint that the kids will be able to witness the ceremony too. Some people may have different concept or image about Freemasonry. But what I see are group of men whose aim is to help the society and making good men even better.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your hubby's accomplishment. Any wife would be proud! More power!

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts exactly...